Mobile Gas heaters for indoor & outdoor use: Provence and Manhattan
The traditional rustic style of the Provence complements any home setting whilst offering you a very economic heater. The robust cast iron heater combines the traditional stove with the advantages of a mobile gas stove with a catalyst system.
The contemporary style of the Manhattan complements any home setting whilst giving you great economy.
- No flue or chimney required
- Real flame gas fire
- Safety oxygen depletion cut-off device
- Fitted with 4 castor wheels
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Exclusive designer models.
Our indoor heaters meet the strictest safety regulations and are CE approved.
Due to the unique design of our heaters, you can enjoy an attractive fire with real flames / coal glow.
Our heaters are ideal for patios or verandas and also for all ventilated indoor areas such as living room, office, kitchen, log cabin, boat / ship, holiday home, chalet, conservatory etc.
– Maximum heating: up to 3.0 kW adjustable power
– Can heat a room up to 120 m3 (if insulated)
– Works on propane and butane gas cylinders
– Equipped with sturdy wheels for easy moving / rolling
– Consumption a maximum of 215 grams per hour
– Includes 55cm gas hose and gas pressure regulator
– Easy to use with electronic piezo ignition
– The heaters should be burned in for about 2 hours
Co2 (carbon dioxide) protection.
If there is too little oxygen, the stove switches off automatically. (Oxistop).
The heater switches off automatically if there is a leak.
Thermoelectric protection against overheating.
A pilot flame provides thermal protection (the gas supply closes when it is switched off)
The heaters offer the possibility to place gas bottles up to 10 kg liters in the back.
Larger bottles can be placed next to / behind the stoves.
The heaters are suitable for use with propane or butane gas bottles.
Excl. shipping costs and gas bottle.